WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING OUR SITE! FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF
THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON OR SEE ADDED TO THIS SITE.
Highlands Cycling Club was founded to provide a united cycling voice in
the Butte and Anaconda region. The club was developed with the idea that a cycling community
must be nurtured from the ground up to promote new interest as well as support existing cycling areas, rides, races, and other
We look to remain strongly involved with trail development in the surrounding area in conjunction with the USFS
with the intent of providing greater access to trails, and improve the conditions of existing trails in co-operation with
other trail user groups.
Highlands Cycling Club was founded to provide a united cycling voice in the Butte-Anaconda Region.
Current Issues the club pursues are as follows:
- Maintenance and construction of trails;
- Establishment of a cycling community;
- Advocacy for bicycle routes within the Butte-Anaconada area;
- Trail use awareness and co-operation with other user groups;
- Bicycle safety awareness;and
- Promotion of cycle racing and recreational events in our community.